Dear valued guests,
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from the World Health Organization and the local health departments.
In these difficult times, we would like to make sure you know that we are doing everything possible to ensure that guests and staff remain safe and we are taking all preventative measures possible.
Your Travel Safety
Safety and security for guests as well as the team here at Prime Plaza Hotel Jogjakarta remain our highest priority. Our team are here to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we are taking a proactive approach to the situation to ensure everyone’s safety. With particular action in regards to the coronavirus, we have taken on additional steps and have added more stringent policy with regarding our cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- Body thermal checks and compulsory hand sanitizing for all staff and guests entering the hotel.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at the reception and at public facilities.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning with disinfectant to products or facilities including guest rooms, meeting rooms and gym.
- Physical distancing implementation by maintaining minimum 1 meters distance, by implementing queuing line and specify maximum guests in meeting rooms and other hotel's facilities.
- Public areas and high touch points are being sanitized regularly.
- Food and beverage hygiene and practices have been updated and are monitored very closely to avoid and potential contamination.
- The staff that are feeling unwell or suspect they may be at risk are to be instructed to stay at home and follow the local laws and procedures.
- Clear procedures are in place with any guest feeling unwell or suspected of having the virus.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
We look forward to welcome you back at Prime Plaza Hotel Jogjakarta.